The beginning of the corona virus emerged in Indonesia, then also came to Palembang, which had a tremendous impact. This impact is evenly distributed across various sectors. Whether it's the agricultural sector, the manufacturing sector, the education sector, the tourism sector, and other sectors.
The campus where I teach finally gave the WFH (work from home) policy after an employee went into independent isolation after traveling out of city.
And finally with the WFH status, I started looking for the activities of the house that had been delayed. Until finally I joined the youtube world. My YouTube channel has been inactive for a long time, I started filling it with videos that, God willing, are useful. Are you curious about my YouTube channel? If so, please visit this link. And don't forget to subscribe. thank you







ID: 57223976115
ID: 6004448
Google Scholar
ResearchGate
ID Orcid: 0000-0003-0378-7219
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
اُÙ†ْظُرْ Ù…َا Ù‚َالَ, ÙˆَÙ„َا تَÙ†ْظُرْ Ù…َÙ†ْ Ù‚َالَ
Lihatlah apa yang dikatakan, jangan lihat siapa yang mengatakan. [Ali Bin Abi Thalib]
Silahkan tinggalkan pesan dengan baik dan santun.